Square heads (Revised)

Share your funnies here... but keep it clean!
depell

Square heads (Revised)

Post by depell »

How much do a Norwegian hair cut cost....?
still 20 bucks, 5 bucks a side

What do you call a Norwegian under a wheelbarrow?
A mechanic...

One day Lena confided to her friend Hilda that she had finally cured her nervous husband, Ole, of his habit of biting his nails. "Good gracious," said Hilda, "How did yew ever dew that?" "It vas really simple," was Lena's reply. "I yust hid his false teeth."

Lars asked Ole, "Do ya know da difference between a Norvegian and a canoe?" "No, I don't," said Ole. "A canoe will sometimes tip," explained Lars.

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Swede joke. The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, ``He's Swedish.'' Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, ``He's Swedish.'' The bartender finished, ``Now think about whether you want to tell that joke, because I'm Swedish, too.''
The customer replied, ``I guess I won't tell that joke after all. I'd have to explain it three times.''

Two Norwegian men go into a lumber yard to buy some 2x4's.
"May I help you", ask the salesman. "How long do you want' em?"
One of them replies: "Oh, for long time. We're building a house.

Our neighbor, Ole, recently had a vasectomy because he didn't want any
more grandchildren.

So, Ole --- I see you got a sign up that says, "Boat For Sale." But you don't own a boat, Ole. All you got is your old John Deere tractor and your combine.
"Yup, and they're boat for sale."

When Ole accidentally lost 50 cents in the outhouse, he immediately threw in his watch and billfold. He explained, "I'm not going down dere yust for 50 cents."

Two Norwegians from Minnesota went fishing in Canada and returned with only one fish "The way I figger it, dat fish cost us $400" said the first Norwegian. "Vell," said the other one, "At dat price it's a good ting ve didn't catch any more."