Genie joke

Share your funnies here... but keep it clean!
admin
Site Admin

Genie joke

Post by admin »

A Scotsman, an English man and an Irish man were walking on the beach when they discover a lamp in the sand. They rub it and a genie pops out. The genie says "You have freed me from my prison and for that I will grant you all three wishes. But because there are three of you, you each get one wish!"

The Scotsman says "I'll go first," he thinks for a minute and then says "As I am a fisherman, and my father was a fisherman, and his father was a fisherman, and even his father was a fisherman, I know my son will grow to become a fisherman. I wish for the seas to be filled with fish for a thousand years!"
The genie blinks an eye and the seas are teeming with fish.

The Brit says "I'll make my wish now! I wish for there to be a huge, impenetrable wall around England so that no one can get in or out for a thousand years!" The genie blinks his eye, and instantly, a huge wall is erected around all of England.

The Irishman finally says "Genie, tell me about this wall." The genie tells him "Well, it's 500 feet high and 200 feet thick made of the strongest cement reinforced with the strongest steel alloys in the world."

The Irishman thinks for a minute and then says "Ok. Fill it with water."