Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training/lessons.

Chat about Sports here... Braves, Wolves, Huskies, etc.
mcgill

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training/lessons.

Post by mcgill »

Hello, Mixed Martial Arts(MMA) is a Huge sport these days and is growing rapidly especially here in Alaska. I would like to bring the enjoyment I have received from my years of training to anyone in sitka who is interested. I have been training for about 10 years now and have experience in traditional boxing, Muay Thai kick boxing, Brazilian ju-jitsu(BJJ) and Combat Submission Wrestling(CSW). I am a member of the Sitkas Boxing Club and a member of sitka's current fight team coached by one of Alaska most dominated fight coaches. I hold a professional (Alaska) MMA record of 1-0-0 and train with most of sitka's top fighters. My plan is to one day own sitka's first MMA gym and this is my first step. I have plenty of time and would like to start by offering personal private lessons or group lessons to anyone interested. I will be charging, but I'm offering the first meeting free, and my price will be fair. I only have a few stipulations, if you are under the age of 18 a consent form must be signed in front of me by a parent, and for now I would prefer not to work with any one under the age of 16, just a personal preference for now. Once I get a legit place set up, I will offer kids classes and lessons as well. MMA is a great way to build self esteem, get in shape and learn how to defend yourself, so if anyone is interested please text me via number below, or send me an email at Charles.mcgill@ymail.com

Thanks

Chuck