Apartments, Condos, Homes - For Rent or For Sale - or if you are looking to rent or buy.
Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Here are two ways to add images to your post.
The first method involves uploading and hosting your images on our forum site. The second method shows how to upload to an image hosting site and then embed in your sitka.com forum post.
1. Open a new forum thread by selecting "New Topic" in a category or "Reply" in an existing topic.
2. Type the text for your post as desired.
3. Choose the "Upload attachment" tab located underneath the text box, choose "browse" and select the file to attach. Click "Add the file" to upload your image to the post.
4. Continue editing and submit the post as you normally would. The image will be attached to the post with a small preview available to forum visitors.
METHOD 2 (preferred)
1. Upload your image to an image host such as Imgur, Photobucket, TinyPic, PostImage, ImgPlace. These sites, like the many others online, operate in very similar way. Select your file and upload it. Each site will then offer you links. If the site offers a 'bbcode', copy that code directly, otherwise copy the "Direct URL" code.
2. Log on to your phpBB message board, and create a new topic.
3. Type the message, and then select the location where you want to insert your image. If you copied a "bbcode," just paste the whole thing here, otherwise type the following:
[img]PASTE URL HERE[/img]
4. Replacing the "PASTE URL HERE" with the URL for the direct image. Post your message.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.