SITKA YOUTH FOOTBALL 2009!!!!

Chat about Sports here... Braves, Wolves, Huskies, etc.
saltine75

SITKA YOUTH FOOTBALL 2009!!!!

Post by saltine75 »

IT FOOTBALL TIME, THE FIRST GAME IS SATURDAY AT MOLLER FIELD. THE JUNIORS START AT 2 FOLLOWED BY THE SENIORS AT 4, BE SURE TO STOP BY AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL YOUTH SPORTS PROGRAM.
saltine75

Re: SITKA YOUTH FOOTBALL 2009!!!!

Post by saltine75 »

With game one for both teams in the books, the final scores were Sitka Storm winning 30-0, and Sitka Spartans winning 46-6. If you did not get a chance to come watch these games I highly encourage you to come out this Saturday and watch the boys play Juneau again. time TBD.
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

Im sure you have all heard the recent, dibockle between us and juneau. For those of you who havent, basically Juneau dont like to lose and wont play us until they feel they can beat us again. So until further notice, all games have been Canceled.
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

GOOD NEWS!!!!! The season isn't over yet, october 3 2009 Ketchikan will be here to play your local youth football teams, followed by the next weekend the 10 when we will take on ketchikan, in their home town on the new turf field. times TBD.
SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel »

Help support the Sitka Youth Football league.

SYFL Raffle

Win $1,000 in groceries from SeaMart!

Tickets are $2. each and can be purchased by any player
or by calling 623-0952.
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

The season as long and drawn out as it was is now over 3-0, and next year looks promissing. Even though we have alot of kids moving to high school, we also have a lot of younger kids that were new this year. I am honored to be giving the oportunity to coach your children, and I take that resposibility very serious. I am hopeful to return and look forward to next season. Please urge your kids to get out and play sports. With any effective coach it is very important that the kids have fun and learn not only how to play football but be a successful person by learning pride, resect and responsibility. I will be posting again next year, as far as dates go, if you have any questions about the football season, or my coaching in general please leave a message or call 738-5550. hope to see you and your kids on the field next fall. Selem Lake