Sitka Storm

Chat about Sports here... Braves, Wolves, Huskies, etc.
KansasGuy

Sitka Storm

Post by KansasGuy »

The Sitka Storm Juniors are 3-0. Whats everyones thoughts about a championship this year for the first time?
BellaBlue

Re: Sitka Storm

Post by BellaBlue »

I say "Kick a$$ and take names", go Storm!!
KansasGuy

Post by KansasGuy »

4-0,

Sitka Storm: 20
Juneau Huskies: 0
BellaBlue

Post by BellaBlue »

Sitka Storm and the "Steel Curtain"... Very nice!!
KansasGuy

Post by KansasGuy »

5-0
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

This is coach Lake, don't worry we'll be back to give juneau a run for their money again in 09'.
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

Its that time again, Saturday August 29, 2009. The junior game starts around 2PM, followed by the seniors at 4PM. Stop by and support your local Youth Football Teams......GO SITKA!!!!!!!
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

Im sure you have all heard the recent, dibockle between us and juneau. For those of you who havent, basically Juneau dont like to lose and wont play us until they feel they can beat us again. So until further notice, all games have been Canceled.
saltine75

Post by saltine75 »

The season as long and drawn out as it was is now over 3-0, and next year looks promissing. Even though we have alot of kids moving to high school, we also have a lot of younger kids that were new this year. I am honored to be giving the oportunity to coach your children, and I take that resposibility very serious. I am hopeful to return and look forward to next season. Please urge your kids to get out and play sports. With any effective coach it is very important that the kids have fun and learn not only how to play football but be a successful person by learning pride, resect and responsibility. I will be posting again next year, as far as dates go, if you have any questions about the football season, or my coaching in general please leave a message or call 738-5550. hope to see you and your kids on the field next fall. Selem Lake