Paintball anyone?

Chat about Sports here... Braves, Wolves, Huskies, etc.
djenks

Paintball anyone?

Post by djenks »

So far we have a small group of people put together, but having a handful more would be fun.

We have a fill station for compressed air, if you run C02 that's on you to fill.

If you're interested in playing, post up here. We tried playing a couple times this winter but it was a mess because we didn't have winter paint. now that the weather is nice, of you have equipment come join us.
Sitkaseth

Re: Paintball anyone?

Post by Sitkaseth »

Always looking for airsoft and paintball players! I don't know many myself but I have some gear I can provide for myself. Maybe another player or two. I've got a co2 pistol that can shoot 9mm paintballs and a pump CO2 paintball gun. I have a Double Eagle Marauder, but it needs to be fixed. I have 6 more tubes full of paintballs i'm not using.
Sitkaseth

Post by Sitkaseth »

paintballguns.net has good stuff for cheap! I'm working on some gear now, and looking to rally some people i know to buy their own equipment and such.
akmac

Post by akmac »

Where/when do you play? Who in town fills scuba tanks?
Sitkaseth

Post by Sitkaseth »

i heard porkys and sitka bottling fills CO2 Tanks. not sure who fills scba tanks
joepilot

Post by joepilot »

Ive got an old tippman carbine and a few masks, hoppers, various other equipment. Sold my empire compressed air gun, but am in the market for a new one. Do you guys get together often?