Bringing the parents home...

Tell us what you think of Sitka! Thinking about moving here? Questions about Sitka? This is the place!
pan-d-man

Bringing the parents home...

Post by pan-d-man »

My wife and I are bringing the parents back to their home town of Sitka. My father Walter Huff grew up in Sitka, and believe it or not, my wifes mother, Twyla Olson also grew up there. We will be up July 18-25, 2008. We have rented a house but I am looking for a boat to rent for the week. There will be a total of 7 of us and so I am looking for something in the low to mid 20' range that has some sort of enclosed cabin. The place we are staying at is about 2 miles south of town towards the old mill. My thought was to rent a boat for the week rather than a vehicle. This way we could also visit all of the old stomping grounds in the neighboring islands and such. I have a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge with boats from small to large ships. I have been in the industry since high school (1991). If you have or know of anyone that can provide a rental, please send me a message. Thanks a bunch, Justin Huff
CHAD

Re: Bringing the parents home...

Post by CHAD »

Contact Allen Marine